[State at Wits] Polecon June 1 | Roseveare Financial Revolution, 1660 - 1760

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Sat May 28 13:01:58 SAST 2022

A reminder of this week's discussion:   Weds, 4pm, on Zoom on Roseveare's
(very short, very useful)
*Financial Revolution,
<https://archive.org/details/financialrevolut0000rose> 1660 - 1760.  *

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za