[State at Wits] Polecon Seminar : Weds, May 4, 5pm -- Prasad's Future of Money

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Wed May 4 09:50:50 SAST 2022

The session this afternoon, on Prasad's Future of Money, will start at
5:30pm.

Zoom link here:
https://wits-za.zoom.us/j/98951739891?pwd=aGxEbzJlSmxaZFdzRHp1ZUNWUkxyQT09

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za