[State at Wits] Polecon Reading Group : Mulder's Economic Weapon

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Wed Mar 16 14:03:41 SAST 2022

Zoom link for Mulder discussion at 5pm :
https://wits-za.zoom.us/j/97386174195?pwd=cUl4M2VCdGNSL2Uwd3NIbEk2cFZCZz09

Meeting ID: 973 8617 4195
Passcode: 125641

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za