[State at Wits] Reading suggestions for the WIPES

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Thu Apr 15 19:21:23 SAST 2021

We're looking to assemble a sequence of readings for the WIPES seminar, so
if you have something in mind please send suggestions (and justifications)
to me.  I'll put up a Doodle poll.

For our next session we're going to read Mariana Massucato's *Entrepreneurial
State*, which apparently has the favour of the government at the moment.

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za