[State at Wits] WIPES 2021 : 2

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Thu Apr 15 13:01:36 SAST 2021

A reminder of the discussion later this afternoon:

Our third WIPES meeting will be on Thursday, April 15, at 4pm and a
> continuation of the discussion of Anievas & Nisancioglu *How the West
> came to Rule, *reading as much of chapters 4 - 8 as people can manage.
> The discussion will be led by Stephanie Allais and Karl von Holdt.
>
> We will meet on this Zoom link:
> https://wits-za.zoom.us/j/94809440246?pwd=MHNYQ05zTUhjMEZNMDRZekQ1Y2Ftdz09
> .

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za
<http://wiser.wits.ac.za>