[STS-Africa] Fwd: Call for Researchers | MOBILE SPACES, POROUS BORDERS, AND PATHWAYS OF REGIONALIZATION

Souad Zeineddine szeinedd at uni-koeln.de
Wed Aug 19 17:59:15 SAST 2020

Dear Prof. Rottenburg,

Thank you very much for sharing this call. I just opened it and saw that
the questions posed in "Technoscpaes" have weird "bubbly symbols" in
front of them is that supposed to be that way? I am talking about these
four questions:

 1. · What regimes of national and non-national sovereignty are they
    making possible?
 2. · What types of hybrid and connected spaces are they producing?
 3. · What segregated and integrated social worlds are they fostering?
 4. · To what extent are they reconfiguring the regionalization
    processes of the continent?

Warm regards,

Souad

--
Program Fellow "a.r.t.e.s EUmanities"
Funded by Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions

UNIVERSITY of COLOGNE GOOD IDEAS. SINCE 1388.

Research Associate
WiSER (Wits Institute for Social and Economic Research)
University of Witwatersrand
Pbag 3, PO Wits, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050

http://wiser.wits.ac.za