[STS-Africa] Fwd.: Anthropology and STS, Cornell University

Gianluca Miscione gianluca.miscione at ucd.ie
Mon Jan 15 10:00:37 SAST 2018

The Departments of Anthropology and Science and Technology Studies at
Cornell University invite applications for the Sanford H. Taylor
Postdoctoral Fellowship Program. We seek a scholar whose research and
publications engage empirically, analytically, and theoretically with the
intertwining of environment and health. We anticipate selecting a scholar
whose work touches on themes of broad interest such as social justice,
sustainability, resilience, and risk, including reflections upon the
conceptual apparatus of environmental health itself. The geographic focus
of research is open. We invite applications from scholars of Anthropology,
Science and Technology Studies, or allied fields, who will have been
awarded their Ph.D. no later than August 1st, 2018.
https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/10679 <https://goo.gl/sPkwVM>

Gianluca Miscione
​University College Dublin

*http://www.ucd.ie/cito/members/gianlucamiscione/ <https://goo.gl/yws3Fw>*