[STS-Africa] EGOS CfPs: Sub-theme 61: Smart and Liveable: Organizing Urban Governance and Leadership

Gianluca Miscione gianluca.miscione at ucd.ie
Sun Sep 17 22:23:56 SAST 2017

Dear all,

Karl-Heinz Pogner (Copenhagen Business School), Nils Wåhlin (Umeå
University School of Business and Economics), and I are organizing a
session at the next European Group for Organization Studies (EGOS)
conference. Our theme is “*Smart and Liveable: Organizing Urban Governance
and Leadership*”. All information can be found here:

https://www.egosnet.org/jart/prj3/egos/main.jart?rel=de&
reserve-mode=active&content-id=1499635422149&subtheme_id=1474852916295

Please distribute this call for paper across your networks.

Many thanks, we hope to see you there​

Gianluca Miscione
​University College Dublin
http://www.ucd.ie/cito/members/gianlucamiscione/