[STS-Africa] 4S panel on STS-Africa Network

Wesley M Shrum shrum at lsu.edu
Tue Feb 18 20:01:47 SAST 2014

Hi...Wes Shrum here.  Send me an email Œyes¹ if you are going to Buenos
Aires and you want to be part of a lunchtime panel on STS-Africa Network,
essentially to promote the network‹as we discussed last Friday.  I¹ll
submit the panel.

(Honestly, I don¹t know yet if we are actually doing lunchtime panels this
year, because we haven¹t decided yet, but if we don¹t it will just be a
regular panelŠnormally, since it¹s not traditional papers we¹ll do it in
this other format.)

Wes

--
Dr. Wesley Shrum
Professor of Sociology, Louisiana State University