[STS-Africa] CFP: Science and Society in Africa, September 2014

Steven Robins robins at netactive.co.za
Tue Feb 11 21:21:50 SAST 2014

Thanks Mandisa, I think we should consider a joint panel. Perhaps we could
use the WISER STS conference panel abstract again. We need to move quickly
as the deadline is soon.

Best

Steven

Professor Steven Robins

Department of Sociology & Social Anthropology

University of Stellenbosch

Private Bag X1

Matieland

Stellenbosch 7602