[STS-Africa] Three lectureships

SMITH James james.smith at ed.ac.uk
Tue Apr 15 10:38:48 SAST 2014

Dear All,

I thought that this academic posts might be of interest to list members.

The University of Edinburgh is currently advertising three posts that might be of interest to folk working on STS in Africa (amongst other things).

A permanent lectureship in African History (based in the School of History)
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AIM766/lectureship-in-african-history/

A permanent lectureship/senior lectureship in the history and sociology of science (based in Science, Technology and Innovation Studies)
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AIN106/lecturer-senior-lecturer-in-the-history-and-sociology-of-science/

A permanent lectureship in international development (based in the Centre of African Studies)
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AIL304/lecturer-international-development/

I'd be grateful if you could distribute amongst your networks or apply (not the closing date for the last post is in just over a week).

Thanks and best wishes,
James

Professor James Smith
Chair of African and Development Studies
Assistant Principal, Global Development
University of Edinburgh

Tel: +44 (0)131 650 4321
Twitter: @jrsmith73