[State at Wits] Polecon | Clara Mattei _ The Capital Order

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Fri Mar 3 16:59:42 SAST 2023

Next week, on Wednesday, March 8, at 4pm we will meet to discuss

Mattei, Clara E. *The Capital Order: How Economists Invented Austerity and
Paved the Way to Fascism*. First edition. Chicago: University of Chicago
Press, 2022.

The session will be hosted by Thokozile Madonko, from the Public Economy
project at SCIS.  Dr Mattei will join the zoom session, and she will be
visiting Wits as a guest of SCIS the following week.  The book is available
from Amazon Kindle and Libgen.

Zoom link to follow on the day.
-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za