[State at Wits] Polecon mailings

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Mon Jun 19 13:24:47 SAST 2023

I'm going to move email addresses of people interested in receiving notices
for the Political Economy Reading Group to a Google Group.  The group is
here https://groups.google.com/g/afripolecon, and people should be able to
sign up directly, or let me know if you'd prefer me to add your address
manually.

Also, if you have suggestions of books that you'd like to read (or have a
good reason to read with other people), let me know.

Thanks, Keith

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za