[State at Wits] Polecon 2 and 3

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Mon Feb 6 08:16:45 SAST 2023

A reminder of this week's Polecon meeting on Wednesday, Feb 8, at 16:00 on
Usman's *Economic diversification in Nigeria*.  The book is available here
<https://carnegieendowment.org/2022/06/30/economic-diversification-in-nigeria-politics-of-building-post-oil-economy-pub-87370>
.

This will be a Zoom meeting, and I'll send a link on the day.

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za