[State at Wits] WIPES 2021 : 1

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Wed Mar 3 11:50:19 SAST 2021

Here is the link for this afternoon's discussion :
https://wits-za.zoom.us/j/94809440246?pwd=MHNYQ05zTUhjMEZNMDRZekQ1Y2Ftdz09

We will be moving to the first Thursday of the month at 4pm, from April.

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za