[State at Wits] WIPES 3

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Thu Jun 3 09:00:00 SAST 2021

Zoom link for the discussion this afternoon at 4pm:
https://wits-za.zoom.us/j/94809440246?pwd=MHNYQ05zTUhjMEZNMDRZekQ1Y2Ftdz09

Details 👇

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za