[State at Wits] WIPES | Property and Hierarchy | Wednesday, November 11, 4pm

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Wed Nov 11 15:43:44 SAST 2020

Zoom link for the meeting at 4pm.

Please register in advance for this meeting:
https://wits-za.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMldOmtqDgvGtQwbxfCR9gzUwesCqa3PAKC

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za