[State at Wits] WIPES | Wednesday, May 27 : 4 - 5pm | Tooze -- Crashed : How a decade of financial crises changed the world

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Fri May 15 18:55:13 SAST 2020

Dear all,

For the next meeting of the WIPES seminar -- May 27, 4pm -- we will be
reading *Part 1* (chaps 1 to 5)  of Tooze's *Crashed: How a Decade of
Financial Crises Changed the World*. Penguin, 2018.

Laura Phillips will host the discussion.

We'll post the Zoom meeting details here closer to the time.

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za