[State at Wits] WISER Political Economy Seminar : Rise of the Consulting Firms, April 13

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Tue May 12 10:45:27 SAST 2020

A reminder, for those interested, that we will be discussing Weiss's
*Management
Consultancy and the British State **tomorrow* at 4pm.  *Please register,
with Zoom, here
<https://wiser.wits.ac.za/civicrm/event/register?id=15&reset=1>.*

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za