[State at Wits] Tooze seminars

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Mon Jul 20 14:35:29 SAST 2020

To be clearer.

Both of these sessions are at 4pm (one today, another on the 29th).   The
registration was full but we've added seats, so please try again if you
couldn't get in.

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za