[State at Wits] WIPES | Wednesday, July 8 : 4 - 5pm | Tooze -- Crashed : How a decade of financial crises changed the world

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Wed Jul 1 11:25:58 SAST 2020

We will discuss Part 4 Aftershocks of Tooze's *Crashed*, chapters 19 - 25,
for the WIPES meeting next week.

Karl von Holdt will lead the discussion.

I'll post the Zoom details here closer to the time.
-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za