[State at Wits] WIPES : Dec 2, 4:00pm : Boone's Property and Political Order

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Wed Dec 2 13:26:04 SAST 2020

The zoom link for this afternoon's discussion :
https://wits-za.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMldOmtqDgvGtQwbxfCR9gzUwesCqa3PAKC

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za