[Afridig] INVITATION TO 'RIGHT TO RESEARCH' SEMINARS IN SOUTH AFRICA IN JANUARY 2023

Denise Nicholson denise.nicholson at scholarlyhorizons.com
Wed Nov 16 15:32:10 SAST 2022

Good day,

I am writing to you as a member of the international co-ordinating team for
the "Right to Research" seminars that will be held in South Africa during
the week of 23-27 January 2023.

You are cordially invited to attend these events - see attached invitation
for details.   If anyone plans to attend the in-person events, please
register by 10 December 2022 to ensure inclusion in our special events.
Registration for online attendance via Zoom will be open until the date of
each seminar in January 2023.  Please share this invitation with colleagues,
PG students, librarians, and others who may be interested.

We look forward to your attendance and participation in these important
events.

Regards

Denise

Denise R. Nicholson t/a Scholarly Horizons

BA HDipLib (UNISA), LLM (WITS)

Scholarly Communications and Copyright Consultant

ORCID no. - orcid.org/0000-0002-8591-3276

Email: denise.nicholson at scholarlyhorizons.com
<mailto:denise.nicholson at scholarlyhorizons.com>

Cell: +27 834422572

Website: https://scholarlyhorizons.com <https://www.scholarlyhorizons.com/>

Webinars/Workshops: https://scholarlyhorizons.co.za/webinars-workshops/

Based in Edenvale, Gauteng, South Africa

Recipient of SALI Trust-LIASA Lifetime Achievement Award (Sept 2021)

Recipient of UNISA Chancellor's Calabash Award for Outstanding Educator (Nov
2021)

Expert Advisor to IFLA Committee on Copyright & Legal Matters