[Afridig] Omeka Followup : Zoom and Issues

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Fri Aug 27 09:26:48 SAST 2021

Replying to myself, and Robin.

1.  It would be useful to walk through importing a Zotero collection.
2.  And to have a sense of the beginnings and possibilities of css
customisation.
3.  Probably also, for many people, the basics of navigation, again.  (From
what I can see at https://afridig.omeka.net that's where we are as a group
...)

If you have other questions -- for example on geolocation -- please give
them to Robin today so she has time to prepare good answers.

Thanks!   k

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za