[Afridig] Omeka S : follow up training

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Wed Aug 11 12:55:02 SAST 2021

Dear all,

We would like to schedule a workshop with Robin to answer more specific
technical questions towards the end of this month.  If you'd like to
attend, please complete the Doodle poll here :
https://doodle.com/poll/4dnhgipzpbn9rbpc?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link.

If someone on your project is working with Omega (but not on the Afridig
list) please do forward this to them.

The costs of the training will be covered by the grant.

thanks, k
-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za