[Afridig] Getting Started with Omeka S : August 11, 12:00

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Fri Jul 30 09:55:28 SAST 2021

Dear colleagues,

We would like to encourage anyone interested in working with Omeka S to
join us for a Zoom workshop on Wednesday, August 11, at 12:00.

*Please prepare at least ten items that you would like to capture and
present on your site on Omeka S.  These could be audio, video, image or
document files, or hyperlinks to the same kinds of materials on another web
site. *

Please register on Zoom in advance for this meeting:
https://wits-za.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAkfumrpjIqHdFAtcqngdE3V7FKAfKUqSfJ

We will schedule another workshop with Omeka to address more specific
technical / philosophical issues for later in the month.

See you then.   k

-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za