[Afridig] Reminder | Omeka S workshop and Zoom link

Keith Breckenridge keith at breckenridge.org.za
Fri Jun 25 10:56:25 SAST 2021

On Monday, June 28, at 12:00, WISER will be hosting an introductory
workshop to Omeka, the virtual exhibition / collection server.  More
information about Omeka is available at https://omeka.org/s/tour/
<https://wiser.wits.ac.za/civicrm/mailing/url?u=3288&qid=2337706>.

We will also be hosting an Omeka S server for researchers based at South
African universities to experiment and develop collections for the next
year, with the idea that universities will host their own instances of
Omeka shortly.  All costs for the workshop and for accounts on the shared
server will be covered by the Programme in African Digital Humanities.
We will be sending out the Zoom details for Monday's workshop on the day.
Please do make sure that your details are captured at
https://forms.gle/ccUJLUTN7b5mtW8h9

Thanks,
-------
Keith Breckenridge  *W I S E R* - The Wits Institute for Social and
Economic Research, University of the Witwatersrand | Pbag 3, PO Wits,
 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2050 | Phone +27(0)11-7174272 | Web:
wiser.wits.ac.za