[Afridig] Statement of solidarity with UCT?

Niklas Zimmer niklas.zimmer at uct.ac.za
Mon Apr 19 09:24:31 SAST 2021

Dear Keval,

Thank you.

My colleagues from Primary and Published collections in cc
Michal Singer michal.singer at uct.ac.za<mailto:michal.singer at uct.ac.za>
Mandy Noble mandy.noble at uct.ac.za<mailto:mandy.noble at uct.ac.za>

Kind regards,
Niklas

[signature_2093862231]<https://zivahub.uct.ac.za/>
Niklas Zimmer
Manager: Digital Library Services (DLS)
UCT Libraries

  *   DLS website<http://www.digitalservices.lib.uct.ac.za/>
  *   DLS on Twitter<https://twitter.com/DigitalUct>
  *   DLS Training<https://osf.io/5avhm/>
niklas.zimmer at uct.ac.za<mailto:niklas.zimmer at uct.ac.za>
+27 21 650 2957
+27 82 536 5152

Level 7, Chancellor Oppenheimer Library
Library road, Upper Campus
University of Cape Town

‘Motivation ist die Kunst, Träume nicht mit Zielen zu verwechseln.’
‘Motivation is the art of not confusing dreams with goals.’